Captions and line breaks

Page: 1

Author Post
I recently converted some pages over to Floatbox from the old original Lightbox.

All my captions were already in the title in the href statement. To control line breaks in the old Lightbox, I had to use

instead of <br \> so the break code did not show when hovering over the thumbnail. This worked in the old Lightbox for both thumbnail hover and enlargement caption.

Now, after implementing Floatbox, I discovered
&#13;

did not work for an enlargement caption line break, so I converted all to <br \> and it worked fine for the enlargement caption, BUT...

Now I have the <br \> code showing up on thumbnail hover and no break. A solution is to put a title statement on both href and img statement - the href using <br \> and the img using
&#13;

and that works. However, I would have to fix over 100 statements!

I'm hoping for an easier solution.
You can see the problem here.
Administrator
There is no option in Floatbox to parse out encoded character entities in the title attribute before displaying it as a caption. If no caption is set, the titleAsCaption functionality will use the title attribute verbatim for the caption.

If the caption is to be different than the title, or if the caption is to include HTML entities, the caption option needs to be used.

Page: 1