how to use floatbox in Juery mobile 1.3.1

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi all,
I'm new to Jquery mobile and I cannot understand how it works.
I have created a web app using Jquery mobile: there is an index.php page and a video.php page.
In the video page I loaded the js/css code to make floatbox work. No problem here.
In the video page I've two links to youtube videos. Floatbox does a great job a t pulling thumbnails from youtube. (kudos to developers)
If I load the video page alone in the browser it works as expected (I can see the two video thumbnails).
But if I open the video page from a link in the web app index page, the video thumbs are not there.
To see the video thumbnails I have to reload the video page, breaking Jquery browsing history.
On the iphone I cannot reload the page, so the video page is blank, actually.

How can I fix that?

I already tried to include floatbox.js and his css in the body tag of my page but nothing changes.
Any suggestion will be really appreciated.

TIA

tony
Administrator
Sorry, but there's not much I can do with this just from a statement that something isn't working somewhere. If Floatbox isn't doing what it should, you'll need to link me in to a misbehaving page, tell me what to look for, and then I'll be able to sort things out in the context of that page.

cheers...
Hi, thanks for your reply.
In fact, floatbox seems to work in a web stand-alone page.
The problem is arising when loading the same page using JQueryMobile in my web app.
Here is the code og the index.php page

While this is the code of the video.php page:

Any idea?

TIa

tony
« Last edit by admin on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 pm. »
Administrator
Sorry again Tony, but I've deleted the large chunks of page code that you've posted above. Trying to read through php, html and javascript code looking for clues about a reported problem is not a support service that I offer, and is almost invariably unhelpful anyway. If you can link me in to a misbehaving page, I'll take a look at it.

Page: 1