Help :testing of float box is not working

Page: 1

Author Post
Float box won't load on my site. I beleive I've included the the .css file and .js files and the script files seem to have been copied over properly the only files which werent included were the language files except for english, as this was the only language i was going to need (does it matter that the other language files weren't copied over,

If not could you have a look at this page to determine the problem ?

http://btest.armltd.co.uk/whats-cooking/press-section/press-(development)/
Administrator
The full package is not present. In particular, http://btest.armltd.co.uk/scripts/modules/core_550.js is missing, and likely other module files as well.

The Floatbox package relies on the various files in the sub-directories that ship in the zip download. It is not just the floatbox.js and floatbox.css files. It is recommended that you put the floatbox package into its own folder to keep it self-contained and not just mix it in with other software in a catch-all scripts folder. In your case, I recommend placing the floatbox folder in its entirety (including sub-folders) within your existing scripts folder. Your js include path then becomes /scripts/floatbox/floatbox.js.
Hi Thanks for your reply, :-)

I included the other j.s files in my <head> sections aswell as the .css files could you have another look at the age to determine if there is a new issue, it seems to be doing the same thing, I can click on the links however nothing happens

(not even the pictures opening up on a new screen).

the graphics folder was copied to the root folder of the test site

however my administrator advised to copy over the .js script files manually, this wasn't a problem, I did this and have included them on the head section however this hasn't done much
the scripts i included in the head section are (see below)

<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/floatbox.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/context_550.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/core_550.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/cycler_550.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/en.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/ie6eol.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/media_550.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/options.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/popup_550.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/scripts/tooltip_550.js"></script>

and the .css files included are(see below)

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/css/floatbox.css" />
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/css/custom.css" />
Administrator
That's not how you load Floatbox on a page. Please see the "Quick-start" section of the instructions for the proper procedure.

Page: 1