Licence for local development

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi,
I just bough 4 licences, and I registered the first one. Now there are two things that I'm curious about:
First: It might be that the Site at some point will be available under a .com and a .de domain. Using the same code. Can I but multiple keys into one file. (Sorry I haven't checked around for an answer, the question just came to mind when I stared to post my other/original question...)

I will have to work a lot on the site locally, under an IP address - and the nag-screen will be pain. I would likely be willing to pay/use a licence but I not sure if it'll work with an IP (or local host name), and then id would think it might just be that you offer 'personal'-keys for development situation to paying customers...

thx

M
Administrator
Licensing is per production web site. If you have a production site that is accessible using two different domain names, drop me an email through the contact form giving the details and I'll set you up with a dual-domain license key for the site.

Any valid license key (for any registered site) will suppress the irritating nag screens when running under an IP address, localhost, or direct from a file system.
Thank you for the quick answer - and sorry for bothering. I should have realised, that you will have reasonable mechanisms in place.

Page: 1