Opening floatbox enables drag-cursor (Chrome)

Page: 1

Author Post
Hey there :)

now that I installed Chrome I was testing the functionality of my site (still in process) and I wonder if you can help me out again:

Opening a floatbox on this page:

http://strehmann.com/wordpress/en/gallery/multiple-exposures/

transforms the cursor into that certain cross (sorry for my bad English) and enables a drag-behaviour. The only way to get out is to press escape I guess.

As far as I recognized the error only occurs with Chrome.

I searched the forum but could not find such a topic.

Thank you
Thorin
« Last edit by Thorin on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:30 pm. »
Administrator
If you click and drag the on the close button, or any other floatbox component, and enableDragMove is set at its default of true, the floatbox will move along with the mouse drag. If you click on the close button without dragging (moving) the mouse, the floatbox will close. The threshold for what distinguishes a drag from a click is sensitive at, I think, 4px of movement.
Wow you're really fast!! I was still editing my post for my description of the problem was not correct.
Administrator
My next reply won't be as quick. I'm off to bed now. Sometimes Floatbox support sleeps. :)
Alright good night then. :)
Administrator
Good morning.

Are you sorted out now?
Good morning (time difference... ;) ),

I tested it again and it turns out that neither the outer close nor the navigation at the bottom works. (link from my first post)

I don't click and drag, I only click without moving the cursor. In other browsers this error does not occur.

Right after the floatbox is opened (and without clicking or dragging in any way)
the cursor already is that cross and not a simple arrow.

I'd like you to try out for yourself to see what I mean cause I guess I'm not very good in explaining this issue.
« Last edit by Thorin on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:09 am. »
Administrator
Close, prev and next buttons all work fine, 100% every time on your test page for me using Chrome and any other browser. Don't know what else I can tell you. I can't find anything broken there.
Thanks! Don't know what's the reason for this, anyway your message kind of reassures me that it's okay. Gotta find out why it doesn't work with my configuration.

Page: 1