Problem with size "Enhanced Tooltips" (in new Floatbox 5.4.1)

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi!
Very thanks for new feature (those were my wish), but i have new problem:

Code in template my page:

large code block removed by admin

Here is problem with new feature (minBoxWidth: 836, minBoxHeight: 836),
http://galerie.dawep.net/dawe5?id=9

with mouse over [details] in big image (top, right)
"Enhanced Tooltips" is so big like big image

here:
http://galerie.dawep.net/dawe6?id=9
is the same code without feature (minBoxWidth: 836, minBoxHeight: 836)
"Enhanced Tooltips" is normal (size - width:380px)

Here is part code in php page:

large code block removed by admin

any advice for my "problem" ?
Thanks!
« Last edit by admin on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:01 pm. »
Administrator
Just so folks know, there's no point posting server side php code here on the forum. I won't read it or try to debug it. Floatbox works at the page's HTML layer as presented to the browser and it is only at that level that I can dissect problems.

I'm not sure I see a problem here. By setting minBoxWidth:836 and minBoxHeight:836 you are requesting that the box not be drawn smaller than those dimensions. Set large minimum dimensions and you will get a large floatbox. In this case, 836x836 to be precise.

You have set those two options in fbPageOptions, so they apply to every floatbox opened from that page. It sounds like you want to be more selective about what you apply those options to, assigning them to where you want them and not applying them where you don't want them. Options set in fbPageOptions apply to everything on the page, just as options applied to globalOptions in the options.js file apply to everything on the site (unless overridden by a more specifically assigned option somewhere.)
I think another settings minSize for box (image) and another for size like "Enhanced Tooltips" ( http://floatboxjs.com/demo#Bonus2 )
Administrator
No, tooltips and context boxes are just floatboxes with particular options set. They accept pretty much any option that a standard floatbox does: colorTheme, showClose, whatever you like. It would not make sense to have just two floatbox options behave differently than all the others.

See the Instructions. There's lots of good info there about the different ways and places options can be set and how you can organize things to target particular content type, or particular classNames, etc.

If you set something in fbPageOptions you have to expect it to apply to everything on the page. If it did not, I'd get complaints. :)

Note that you can target options to only tooltips by assigning them to the 'tooltip' type in the typeOptions section of options.js, or to the 'tooltip' type in an fbTypeOptions definition on the page.
« Last edit by admin on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 pm. »
OK
Thanks ! :)

Page: 1