autoStart not working

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi - I hope someone can assist with this? I'm trying to get the autoStart function to work and, as far as I can see, all the code is as it should be. I've used a sample image for the floatbox for the moment as I wanted to test whether or not I could get this work - which I can't. I've read the various posts on the forum and can't see anything that gives me any indication as to why this isn't working.

The page in question is http://syndalepark.com/index.html

At present I've just put this code after the opening <body> tag:

<a href="Assets/AirMachineImages/C10 - Rec Bike - Light Avio.jpg" class="floatbox" data-fb-options="autoStart:true"></a>

Previously I tried using the code against an image on the page, and the floatbox worked if I clicked on the image but still didn't auto start!

Any guidance would be most appreciated :)
Administrator
You're using an ancient version of Floatbox which does not use or recognize the data-fb-options attribute. You should be able to use a rev attribute in its place with that version.

In general, to successfully use old versions of Floatbox you need to follow the documentation that is bundled with that version. The reference documents on the web site are always for the must recent version.
Ah! OK - thanks for that. I'll give the REV attribute a try - if that doesn't work I'll get the up-to-date version. Just to check, does the license I have cover the latest versioN?
Administrator
A Floatbox registration includes an infinite number of upgrades and the license keys from old versions continue to work in all recent and future versions. It's a bad business model for me, but a good deal for you. :)
Good stuff - well, if it makes you feel a little better, I have two license keys for two clients :)
Oh - make that three licenses for three clients :)

Page: 1