Problem with gallery embeded via iframe

Page: 1

Author Post
Hello!

I have a little strange thing again.
I am using Zenphoto as gallery script which is really fantastic.
If I use the script as usual like here to find:

http://www.rdmag.de/rdmaggalerie/festivals/woa_08/donnerstag/teil1

everything works perfect.

If I open floatbox I only see the indexlinks for the displayed thumbnails (there are ten at each page - so I see the index links for picture 1-10).
If I change to the next page in the gallery I can navigate with the floatbox through the next ten pictures, and so on.

If I implement the gallery with an iframe into my website then I get a little Problem:

If I use the page navigation in the gallery and go for example to page no 2 I won't see only the index links for the ten displayed thumbnails, but I also see the index links of the first page, too. So I see on page 2 the links from 1-20.
The problem is, if I use one of those links from the first page the page will freeze and there is no way out.
I am really not sure if this is a problem of the gallery, so I would be glad if you could have a look at it!

Here the link to the iframe embeded gallery:

http://www.rdmag.de/magazine/load.php?name=MFContent&op=114

Thx a lot!

Best!

martin
Administrator
In its own strange way, this is rational behaviour. It is the confluence of two things: floatbox can have a gallery set made up of anchors from different iframes, and, you have the same grouping string on your anchors from the different galleries.

For at least the first two galleries shown in that iframe, the rel attribute being used is rel="lightbox.[teil1]". Since it's the same grouping string, they go into the same gallery set. The solution is to use a unique grouping string for each gallery, such as rel="lightbox.[teil2]", etc.

So that other folks reading this don't get confused, let me explain that floatbox recognizes basic anchor markup from lightbox and lytebox to make floatbox easy to deploy on pages that are already using those other tools. The "normal" equivalent way to mark this up in floatbox would be to use class="floatbox" in place of the lightbox rel, and set rev="group:teil2" for the grouping portion.
Alright that simple and quite rationl! I fixed that quite easy. I just put the site number with into the group tag and now it works perfectly!

Thx a lot!

Best!

martin

Page: 1