forward/back navigation overlay

Page: 1

Author Post
padremo
Hi - first off, Floatbox is great!

I'm having a problem though in that I have an a:hover colour set in my page's CSS. This means that when I hover over the image loaded in floatbox, half the image is covered by my hover color.
Is there a way to overide the a:hover attribute when floatbox loads? This didn't happen with the last floatbox but this new version is great, so for now I've set the navigation to just buttons.

Thanks,
Roberto.
Administrator
Hmmmmm,
I can't get mine to do this. I've tried different ways to set a global a:hover color in my main.css, but can't get that style to interfere with the nav overlays. Any chance I can see yours online somewhere, or, if not, can you quote your css a:hover rule that is causing this effect?

In the meantime, an approach might be to try and make your rule less universal, maybe by targetting it to a content div or something on your page, instead of everything. Something like ".content a:hover".
padremo
Sorry, I meant to say it's the a:hover background colour setting that does it.
The css code is:

}
a:hover {
color: #5748D9;
background-color: #F2EFBB;
}

The site is http://www.sarahruggeri.com/gallery.html
Administrator
You should be able to easily override that for the floatbox controls with a quick addtion to floatbox.css. Find the #fbBox a section (near the top) and add background-color: transparent; to that section.
padremo
Thanks for your help - worked a treat.

Page: 1