Call a floatbox within a floatbox?

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi all.
I have a large grid opening up in a modal floatbox.. and was wondering how to open another modal within that modal.. and when it closes it only closes itself, not the parent modal.
Any help or pointers is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Administrator
Opening a floatbox is the same procedure regardless of whether your page content is down on the base page or up in an existing floatbox. Put the "floatbox" class on a link. Alternatively, a new floatbox can be created by using the fb.start API function, but again, this is independent of whether there already is another floatbox open or not.

You can use the afterBoxEnd hook to do some action when a floatbox closes. For example, if you set "afterBoxEnd:fb.end()" in the options for one floatbox, a second box (if it exists) will close along with the first.
Ok. I can get two floatboxes open.. but how do I close one without closing the other?
Administrator
The original post asked about closing two opened floatboxes at the same time, so an 'afterBoxEnd' hook was suggested to make that happen. Absent any additional configuration or script to alter the behaviour, only one floatbox will close with no effect on the other when it receives user input to do so. Closing one floatbox is standard behaviour and you don't have to do anything to get it.

Page: 1