Works almost perfect locally & then falls apart on server

Page: 1

Author Post
I set up a little test page. Now that it is on the server, all kinds of strange behavior - outer box is weird, enlargement jumps to left, when I click in center of enlargement to enlarge further, it centers - which is what it should have been to start with. No navigation or outer close button.

I'm hoping all these issues have one simple explanation.

Also, where do I change the color of the caption please (the least of my problems at the moment. Test page
BTW, I am primarily running Firefox, but when I just looked at the page in IE, the problems are the same and more.
Administrator
floatbox.css is not being loaded. You should be able to see the 404s in the dev or debug panels of whatever browser you're testing with.

floatbox.js is being successfully loaded using the relative path floatbox/floatbox.js -- a sub-folder of the current folder.
The include line for floatbox.css is referencing the absolute path /floatbox/floatbox.css -- a folder off the root. The floatbox files aren't there.

Check the "colors" section of the Options Reference to find out that "strongTextColor" affects the captions.

Page: 1