Disable floatbox from reacting to lightbox divs

Page: 1

Author Post
I have a site with numerous lightbox (actually "leightbox" - a clone) divs on it. I want to convert it entirely to floatbox, but I cannot do it all at once and if I include floatbox it tries to react to all of the lightbox divs, too. I want it to ignore the lightbox divs and only work where I explicitly tell it to. That way I can convert them one at a time without breaking anything. Is this possible?
Administrator
Pick up the new version 6.0.1 from the download page. By default it will react only to the "floatbox" class and not to "lightbox", unless you explicitly assign "lightbox" to the "floatboxClass" option.
Thanks! Is my license still good for that version or will I need another one?
Administrator
All licenses will carry forward into the new releases. Put your license key into the new options.js file and you're good to go.
Thanks again for such an awesome product! I just made a "generous" donation to your ongoing efforts - for anyone else who may read this, it is well worth it!
I use the Floatbox 5.7.2 and after upgrading to 6.0.1 I lost Floatbox on images my Wordpress site. I imagine since it no longer by default activates with the lightbox.

I am using a Wordpress plugin to add lightbox to images. It adds it like this rel="lightbox[post-30086]"

The post id is the number so different for every post. I have tried options configuration using lightbox in floatboxClass option but it does not seem to work. How can I make it work in 6.0.1?
Administrator
If you want to use the rel="lightbox[post-30086]" syntax, continue to use version 5 which supports that syntax. If you want to use version 6, use the class="floatbox" (or rel="floatbox") syntax that version 6 requires. Your Wordpress plugin that generates Floatbox 5 syntax is not compatible with Floatbox 6.

Page: 1