fb.start('gm1')

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi,
I have in recent days Floatbox replaced by 5.3.4 to 5.7.0.
Now I have encountered a small problem.
I created a test page to make it clearer.

http://www.rainbow-gym.de/html/test/1/numindexlinks1.htm

There are 21 pictures in FB 5.7.0 but 22 pictures are shown, including 5.3.4 are 21 images displayed.
It is the same FB code. I'm at the moment no further. Can you give me the right code for 5.7.0.
Best Regards
Wolle :)

PS: Sorry, it's Google's English!
Administrator
We speak Googlish here. :)

The gallery set is picking up the first item twice as a member. Once from the link in the hidden div and once from the reference in the fb.start call.

Floatbox shouldn't be duplicating that and I'll try to sort that out for the next release. But there's an easy workaround. Just add 'showThis:false' to the options in the fb.start call and the reference from that call won't get added to the set.

onclick="fb.start('gm1', 'showThis:false'); return false;"
User posted image
Just want to let you know that I have the same problem, currently still existing in v5.7.1
Administrator
I have not tried to 'fix' the duplicate items in the gallery set, and do not know whether I will do so later on or not. For now, it is not completely irrational that two references to a gallery set member link results in two instances of that member. The effective and official way to prevent duplication in these circumstances is to place "showThis:false" in the start options.

Page: 1