numIndexLinks

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi,
i just change from FB 5.3.4 to FB 5.7.0.
The numIndexLinks are very large, can i get any less, for example, in the custom.css?
And if so, how?

Greeting Wolle

PS: Sorry, it`s google-english
Administrator
I'm not sure what you mean. numIndexLinks is an option and you can set it to whatever number you want, or to -1 to have an index link for each member of the gallery set.

Maybe you mean that the actual numbers shown in the index are displayed in a large font? If so, this must be coming from your css somewhere. Please link me to a page with the problem and I'll trace it through.
Hi,
I'll try to explain it.
5.7.0 is still offline, so I put a few pictures purely.

5.7.0 im Original:
User posted image

after I inserted the following code in the custom.css, the font size has been reduced.

#fbBox #fbInfoLink, #fbBox #fbPrintLink  {  /* "Info...", "Print..." */
font-size: 11px;
font-weight: lighter;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;
}
#fbBox #fbNewWindowLink a {
font-size: 11px;
font-weight: lighter;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;
}

5.7.0 with a small font size
User posted image

now I need the code for the numIndexLinks
User posted image

That's how it should

User posted image

I have tried diverse, but I have found nothing suitable

Can you tell me the code to reduce the font of numIndexLinks,
I hope it comes across naturally,

Greeting Wolle

PS: Sorry, it`s google-english
Administrator
The font styles for all the text content in the floatbox frame area, including the clickable numbers in the index links, are assigned by the following line in floatbox.css:
#fbx .fbtlPanel,#fbx .fbtrPanel,#fbx .fbblPanel,#fbx .fbbrPanel{font-family:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:normal}

Styles targetting just the index links are in floatbox.css as:
#fbx .fbIndex a{margin:0;padding:3px 0;text-decoration:none;display:inline-block}

If you wish to modify either of those, it is recommended that you place a similar line in your own css loaded after floatbox.css, or place the modified style in a style block on the page. I discourage modifying floatbox.css directly as doing so makes upgrading to future Floatbox versions more difficult and diminishes my ability to provide support.
User posted image

Page: 1