Mobile scrolling opens fb's links

Page: 1

Author Post
Heya,

How or is there going to be a patch where scrolling on the page will not open links, i have a couple of thumbnails to scroll thru but dont want them to open as your scrolling the page, but when its tapped.
Administrator
Good timing. I'm currently hammering away on restructuring the touch/click/drag/gesture handling within Floatbox to make it more bomb-proof and more accessible. You're right that the floatbox should not start from the touchend event after a drag gesture on the main page. I should be able to have that behaviour adjusted in the next release. For now, it does what it does and I don't know of a way to circumvent it. Thanks for drawing this to my attention.
Hiya thanks for the reply, looking forward to the patch!
I know i'm asking allot, but do you know eta? A rough time is already good enough.
Administrator
I expect before the end of the month (november (2012)).
excellent thanks!
Hello there, i don't know if with the latest patch, you van included the patch for mobile scrolling, if you did, the thumbnail to enlarge still opens up when you scroll thru the page on android.

If it wasn't patched up yet, then ok :) I'm awaiting for that great patch up then :D
Administrator
Version 5.5.1 has not been released yet. It's delayed because accessible keyboard handing was more problematic to implement than anticipated and is failing some tests on a couple of OS X browsers. Stay tooned....

Page: 1