Small problem with floatbox 5.5.0

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi,
small problem with Floatbox 5.5.0. I have created 2 test pages.

The first with Floatbox 5.3.4: www.rainbow-gym.de/html/direkt/1/test534.htm

The second with Floatbox 5.5.0: www.rainbow-gym.de/html/direkt/1/test550.htm

Under Floatbox 5.3.4 everything works :D . Under Floatbox 5.5.0 it does not work :'( .

Per table to one side to be opened, a total of two. Under F 5.5.0 showing 3 (1 of 3), but only two. It can not be accessed from the other side next. After several clicks disappear even the header. Can you look at the times?
The source code is in two test sites the same, only the Floatbox version is different,

Thanks for help.

PS: Sorry, can only by Google Translate :roll:
Administrator
There appears to be a couple of issues here.

First, it looks like your download of version 5.5.0 might be corrupt. It is throwing errors that do not occur when I use the floatbox files from another location. Please download the 5.5.0 zip file again and re-install all the files.

That's a very uncommon way of setting up floatbox content on that page. Two items are defined in the hidden links and the third item is being defined dynamically from the fb.start() call. I agree that the Floatbox code should recognize that the fb.start item is the same thing as one of the hidden links and create a group of 2. I'll look through the code and figure out why it fails to recognize the identity of that item. In the meantime, you can get the behaviour you're looking for by adding "showThis:false" to the fb.start options. Like this:
fb.start('test1', 'showThis:false');
Administrator
Update.

The errors being thrown are not because of a corrupt 5.5.0 download. It is because you are using version 5.5.0 on the main page and 5.3.4 in the iframe content pages. You can't mix versions like that. The versions must match across all frames in which Floatbox is running.

The behaviour of getting a set of three items on that page is permanent and using showThis:false is the official answer to exclude the starting item from the resultant gallery set. This is a change from earlier versions but is not a bug. You do in fact have three items on the page: two defined in hidden anchors and one created from an fb.start request.
Thank you for your help,
it works now :-)

But I have found a small problem, also on your page with bonus 2 (Tooltip). Tooltip is huge.
With me at the address: www.rainbow-gym.de. With me only with Chrome, Opera and Safari!
Please mouse over SideMap (right). The tooltip will be very big, just like you with Bonus 2 - Tooltip.
Administrator
Well that's certainly not good! 8)

Thanks for reporting it. I'll get it sorted out and will likely need to post a version 5.5.1 to fix the problem. I expect it will take about 24 hours to prepare it - maybe longer if something really funky is going on.
Administrator
Fixed, and posted as a new build of v5.5.0.
User posted image

Page: 1