.Custom Prev Next

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi i like the prev next overlay you have available but i want to improve on that, i was wondering can i use a custom Prev Next graphic positioned midway up on the outside Left and Right of the floatbox? I think think a small black triangle on its side like a play icon would look great but im not sure how to attempt this

Thanks, David D
Administrator
I don't think there's anything in Floatbox that can help you with this. The existing overlayed navigation is positioned on the content area and there are no options or css that can move it outside.

A competent coder familiar with both javascript and DOM manipulation could build up his own controls, attach them to the open floatbox using the afterBoxStart callback, and have them navigate on click using the fb.showItem API function. This would not be a trivial undertaking and would not be something for the faint-of-heart or short-of-time. It also would not be something Floatbox support could assist building.
hi its ok man i was just checking if you had this feature. the prev next overlay you have is nice enough for me! i just thought some modern 'back' forward' play type type buttons would look great too maybe in a future release :D

Page: 1