Tooltips crashing on 5.4 in all major browsers

Page: 1

Author Post
Byron,

Thank you once again for the all even better Floatbox 5.4!!! I have already installed it and seen some of the improvement, but I have also noticed a small bug in all major browsers (IE, FF and Chrome on Windows and Safari on the Mac). On the left side of my site (www.apartinmadrid.com) you will see a list of apartments with a tooltip image in all of them. After you rollover several of them the tooltip will "crash" and go all the way to the top of the page...

I hope its a small bug and doesn't require a lot of work on your side!!
Administrator
I hope it's not a lot of work too!

I should replicate your page in my test suite as it seems that page has broken a few times with a new Floatbox release. It's good to have folks stressing the software by using it aggressively, but it would be better if I caught these issues before you did.

I'll try to get this fixed in a new release, 5.4.1, which may take a week or so to put together. There's a couple of other problems to be addressed in that release - really big tooltips are jittery on Firefox and popup thumbnails inside positioned elements would appear in the wrong place (including the index link thumbnails when pipIndexThumbs is false).

Page: 1