Combining external floatbox.css into main style.css

Page: 1

Author Post
Hello there admin, as always, I have a new one for you :)

I want to minimize http request on my site and one of the few optimizations I've come to mind is to unify my main style.css with floatbox.css.

Properly separating both with comments inside.

I got it to work but somehow, buttons are not displaying, as if floatbox does not recognized the rules inside the main style.css, is there something else I need to change to use the style directly from the main theme style.css ?

I just copy pasted all information inside floatbox.css into style.css
Administrator
It sounds like you've changed the path relationship between the css file and the graphics folder. The background-images for the various floatbox controls are specified in the css as relative paths. Search for "url(graphics/" and replace with the new path.
Administrator
Please note that you can append the options.js file to the bottom of floatbox.js in all versions after 5.0.1. This eliminates the separate fetch of options.js and speeds load time slightly. You might want to minify options.js first and will need to rebuild the floatbox.js.gz file if you're using that.
That's fantastic news !

You gave me a lot to work on to !

Will post results!
I combined both floatbox js into floatbox-min.js, put floatbox.css into the main style.css changing /graphics path.

Everything is working great!

Thank you sr!

Page: 1