It's been a year and a half since I registered floatbox on our website and it's been so gret this far that I felt compelled to tell you all about it.

The support is phenomenal, I'm at shock that there is not a "thank you" page or testimonial page about this.

My website coudn't work any better with floatbox.

I minimized the effects and now floatbox is even ipad friendly, as you can see on my web below:

http://hardware.tecnogaming.com

I started a new project, a conspiracy website and it's now 30 hours of testing lightbox clones, absolutely NONE works out of the box as floatbox does, not even ONE will put a nice thumbnail on youtube and I have to tweak and hack the hell out of wordpress to get youtube to work and when it does, colorbox, fancybox, lightbox all work horrendously slow.

Lightview comes close to this but it doesn't work on the ipad, although the developer say it does, it doesn't.

Well, this is going to be my second registration, I hope the developer read this, yes, you. Not only did you helped me when I needed, I'm going to buy this software twice, 3 times, 4 times, any times necesary for any website I build.

You did an amazing job and I'm really greateful, couldn't give any less credit than this, my best spent money on the whole development.

THANK YOU.

And you guys, before trying any other lightbox clone, be aware that floatbox WORKS, right out of the box, doesn't need hacking, plugins or anything like it and it is very "responsive" friendly as you can see on my website.

PD: please, create a "testimonial" section on this website.