Internet Explorer 9

Page: 1

Author Post
the Float box rutine stop working after upgrade my internet explorer to the lates version 9 if there any pach I do have to apply?
Administrator
Floatbox has been thoroughly tested and works fine under IE9. If you have a page I can look I'll take a peek and see what the problem might be on it.

Cheers...
Same problem here... I upgraded all files with latest ones, but IE9 just ignores FB.
http://www.roomupall.ee/index.php?id=23

Any ideas?
Administrator
The test page works fine for me in IE 6, 7, 8 and 9.

I suspect you need to flush the browser cache of the IE instance you're testing from. There is no cache avoidance strategy in use on that test page, such as serving the new js and css files up from a new folder or adding a unique querystring to the paths. You're probably pulling the new version of floatbox.js from the server and the old version of dynamically loaded supporting files such as core.js from browser cache. Mixing files from two different versions doesn't work.
OK, thanks. If it works for you, it hopefully works for others as well.
I'll check it from another location soon.

Cheers!
INc
Hello!

I lately used tooltip function in one project, but whatever I do I can't make it work in IE9. It works fine when I put document mode to IE8 standard from developer tools (browser mode is IE9 standars), but it does not work with IE9 standard doc mode.

Tooltips are used in a map area:
http://www.bordwiis.eu/index.php?id=7

Any ideas?
Administrator
There's something whacky about your particular IE 9 browser instance. The tooltips on that page work 100% for me in IE 9 running in IE 9 standards Document Mode. Did you ever check this from another location as you said you would?
Yea, it works ok from other locations. It really seems like particular machine problem Win7 IE 9.02. Thanks again!

Page: 1