Incorrect "unlicensed" popup

Page: 1

Author Post
I've always properly licensed my floatbox, but on a couple checks on my site recently, the license nag has popped up.
Needless to say, it troubles me to think that other people might be seeing the same.
I would prefer to keep my earlier, licensed version, because the new one doesn't seem to solve a problem with responsiveness and introduces a new one concerning how .png elements are displayed, as I explain in another post.
For the moment, with this slightly older version of floatbox, is there a way that I can retain it and make sure it doesn't erroneously display that nag?
Administrator
Easy to sort out the license key nag if you can link me to the page where it occurs. In almost all nag screen cases, the problem is that the URL's domain name for the page being viewed does not match the domain name the license key was acquired for.

I very strongly prefer old version issues to be resolved by updating to the latest version. That would certainly and immediately resolve your nag screen issue.

I'm quite interested in your comments about a problem with responsiveness and some issue with .png images. Great if you could provide more detail and hopefully an online example.

Page: 1