Help on floatbox Syntax

Page: 1

Author Post
Help, I am driving crazy.

I have numerous pages on my website with Floatbox activated and all works fine. But this page drives me crazy.

http://fuchs-online.com/overlandmail/content/12/12_misc_pamphlets.htm

The large images are linked under the thumbnail and open always in a new page but not in the Floatbox, the syntax is the same as in my other pages..., at least I do not find any discrepancy!!!

Would some wizard have a look on the code?

The floatbox files are directly in the root of may pages at www.fuchs-online.com
Strange, i just noted that the syntax works on IE but not with Firefox..., on Firefox also the Floatbox images do not work anymore...

And, I use V8.22 of Floatbox...
« Last edit by 22028 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:29 pm. »
I now installed the priviously used version V6.02 andthat version works fine..., really weird...
Administrator
Sounds like maybe you installed the new version into the same folder as the old and then did not flush your browser cache to pick up the new files.
Indeed, i installed the new version into the same folder as the old version but it worked fine for several days, only today in noted the discrepancy...

I again installed the old version into the new version (i deleted the remote and local files prior) and then uploaded the old version , and it works...

I also used my wife's computer who never visits my sites and on that computer i noted the same problem...

Will do some more tests the next days...
Administrator
Different behaviour from different browsers after an update is almost certainly going to be a cache issue. Never mind analysing the history of the various browsers. If one browser is giving you trouble, delete everything from the browser's cache, close the browser and start it up again, visit the page that was giving trouble. If it's now working fine, then yup, it was certainly a browser cache issue.

Page: 1