Thumbnail Image Options Within The Box

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi.. I see that Thumbnail Images can be used to select an image outside the main Floatbox, however I cannot see any examples where thumb images are inside the box for sections of the main images, like an image gallery.. Is this possible??.
Administrator
Sorry, I don't understand. If you're wondering if you can put floatboxed links inside html content that's being shown inside a floatbox, yes you can. Any valid html can be placed as content.

For example, the first tooltip example on the 'Tooltips+' tab of the demo page has a clickable thumb img in it that opens another floatbox. (The tooltips are just a variety of standard floatboxes.)
« Last edit by admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:48 am. »
The closest example is "Index links are a small series of numbered links and associated popup thumbnails that are placed within the floatbox frame area."

What I was wondering, is it possible to show the thumb image all the time in a strip below the main image...
Administrator
I know you're coming over from Highslide, and it had 'thumbstrips' which sound like what you are asking about. But no, Floatbox does not have thumbstrips or similar.
Perhaps one day....

Page: 1