Floatbox Naked with Caption?

Page: 1

Author Post
I really like the look of images using Floatbox Naked with the Outer Close element. But once in a while, I really need a caption. Is there anything predefined (or any good examples) of how to add a caption with a very minimal (almost Naked) Floatbox?
Administrator
The 'naked' class hides the upper and lower panel areas only when there is nothing to display in them. Assign anything that goes in the panel areas (caption, caption2, info link, new window link, print button, close button, prev|next buttons, play|pause buttons, item number, index links) and the panels will appear with sufficient size to display those things.

The 'naked' class includes 'caption: null' in its options specifically so that it won't pick up a caption from the link title or thumbnail alt text, so a caption needs to be assigned explicitly in the link options to override that 'null'. (Or of course, the 'caption: null' could be removed from the 'naked' class definition in fbOptions.js.)

The 'naked' class also includes 'panelPadding: 0' so that nothing appears when the panel is empty. For aesthetics you probably want to override this too. All the other applicable appearance options are active as well.

e.g.
class="naked floatbox"
data-fb-options="caption:`My Caption` colorTheme:silver panelPadding:10"
This is fantastic, thanks!

Page: 1