version 6.0.2: Wrong path of 'options.js' when loading the page

Page: 1

Author Post
When floatbox.js loading,it will add a script into the page header like "<script url="/rightpath/options.js"></script>.Sometimes its path is wrong in some pages. When the 'options.js' path is wrong,the fb doesn't work,clicked will open a new tab or load content in current page.
I dont understand what makes this problem and how to resolve.Could someone resolve this problem?
Administrator
This is not a problem I have ever heard of before, nor can I imagine what might lead to such behaviour.

There are two approaches to address this:

1) 6.0.2 is very old. It would be prudent to update to the latest version, where there is near certainty such a problem won't occur.

2) Welcome to link me in to a live page that is trying to load options.js from the wrong path, and I'll dissect that page to determine what's going on.
Thank you very much.
We debuged the script, floatbox of this version analysis the 'options.js's path through finding the last one script's src.
Once we use google analysis,the google analysis will be the last one script.
Or sometimes other script generated by some script.So the floatbox gets the wrong 'options.js' src.
We modified the code to get right src.
It's interesting why this version floatbox find the last script's src to get options.js.

Is it wrong with config?

You can visit uat.hradvance.com.au,
use username:kael081501@111.com
pwd:111111
Administrator
Please download and install Floatbox from the zip file located on the download page. You have copied the Floatbox files out from this site, and copied them into your site. Using this non-standard source and install invites trouble such as what you are experiencing. Installation and use of the standard distribution package will work as advertised. See the Instructions document for installation details.
I can only download the newest version,did I have to re-purchase?
Administrator
The download page delivers the latest version of Floatbox. There is ample documentation that registrations apply to all present and future versions of Floatbox with no additional upgrade fee.
OK,thank you

Page: 1