In Praise of 7.3

Page: 1

Author Post
A very useful update. Thanks, Admin.

If I may be permitted a couple of uber-critical nitpicks:
1. The 7.3.1 folders are still called xxxx_730. But maybe that was intentional as it saved me updating the css and js links in every page, so not such a bad thing.
2. The instructions.html file still refers to xxxx_720.

After playing around with the arrow size on tooltips, I settled back on the default value. But there is one other wishlist item that could be considered for version 7.4: Make it possible to colour the arrow with the background colour and give the arrow a border of outerBorderColor.
Administrator
I just now updated the link to the right file in the download page. Refresh and try again please.

The chances for a border around the tooltip arrow are pretty slim. Those arrows are custom font characters and it would be akin to putting a border around the letter A

Oh, and regarding the instructions, that's just an example that says the include lines should be 'similar' to the example. I suppose some day I should change it to 'floatbox_xxx' or something like that to help folks not take the example too literally.
« Last edit by admin on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:46 pm. »
Administrator
It seems I'm having trouble getting a rock-solid 7.3 release posted. The 7.3.1 2016-06-13 build had a small problem of incorrectly scaling non-scrollable HTML content on browser window resize. The slider example was one place where this failing showed up.

I've replaced that zip file with build 2016-06-14, linked on the download page, and would bet good money that this is the last of the futzing around with releases for a while.

Oh, and changed the instructions example to floatbox_123. :D
Administrator

By the way, I did some research into borders on font characters and came upon this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2570972/css-font-border

So there is faint hope for your request (but don't wait up for it - I'm taking a break from enhancements for a while).

Page: 1