set options?

Page: 1

Author Post
czarg
OK - Don't laugh.. How do you place the 'set options form' box to come up so I can change a few things on my site/floatbox? I see how adding the script will change things.. but I'd like to use the form on a couple sites. Didn't see it in any of the downloaded files.. so...

Regards
George
Administrator
Just to be clear...

The 'set options' form is not a mechanism for the page author to configure floatbox options that will be in effect for other site visitors. It's a way for the individual page visitor to modify the floatbox options only for that visitor's current session. It makes sense that I would put such a form up on a floatbox demo page so that visitors can try out different options, but are you sure you want the visitors to your site to fiddle with the options?

If you are...
True, my 'set options' form is not part of the floatbox package. It's part of my demo page. You're welcome to grab the form off my site and base yours on it if you like.

Cheers...
czarg
Ahh - I see.. my bad - I thought it was a way I could load it on my site and I could change configurations around. Regards George
Administrator
Hmmm...
A form-based floatbox configurator.
Hmmmmm......
czarg
If you create one and you want anyone to 'beta' the form I'll be happy to oblige -
It just seemed such a quick/breeze to change things around
;) - Regards George
williaminmd
it would be a lot easier for non-code-oriented persons to make the finite changes that make all the difference.

Page: 1