individual padding ?

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi,

is indiviudal padding, padding as in "Width of the area between the floatbox content and the outer floatbox edges", possible?

Lars
Administrator
Do you mean something like having the right side and the left side padding be of different magnitude? If so, then no. There is only the padding option, and the panelPadding option which controls the vertical gap around the upper and lower panel (frame) widgets.
left, right, yes, this would be nice :) , as you achieve padding through sizing of the outer and inner box and positioning the inner box, I would have to override the outer box size via an !important style.
Administrator
I'm not following you on this, but the padding and panelPadding options are the only two available in Floatbox for controlling the frame area spacing, and that spacing is symmetrical. If you want to try to hack around with the floatbox structure or layout you are of course free to do so, but it's not part of the Floatbox package and so not something that Floatbox support would get involved with. My intuition is that it would not be time well spent either.
Hi,

thanks for your response. I need 2 floatbox styles. One having outerClose and no innerClose, another vice-versa. I can't use both with outerClose because no multiple custom theme support (we have different close images). The one having innerClose is restricted by the padding, in particular the right padding when positioned 'tr'. This doesn't look nice. This is why asked the question. But I can probably "hack" the innerClose position.

Page: 1