disableScroll IE8

Page: 1

Author Post
Hello,

'disableScroll' works fine in IE7, but not in latest IE6 (already known) and latest IE8.

Markus
Administrator
Known.
IE8 beta2 screws up a lot of the floatbox layout when fixed positioning is used. So using fixed positioning (aka, disableScroll) is disabled in the code for that browser (and IE6 and Safari pre 3.0). I have my fingers crossed that they'll fix the fixed position bugs in the production release.
Thank you for the explanation.

Another small problem ...
If I scroll to the bottom of page and call FB for an image, in process of closing, it closes from the top of page and not from the image position. All browser ...

My gift for you at Christmas. :mrgreen:

Markus
Before MS releases the new beta of IE8, in the mean time, if the floatbox is just calling a page that you have control over, then just set css overflow property to hidden. That's how I solved my problem.
Markus wrote
If I scroll to the bottom of page and call FB for an image, in process of closing, it closes from the top of page and not from the image position. All browser ...

I hope so this problem will be resolved in 3.25. :)

Markus
Administrator
Yup, fixed.
It's a one-liner fix if you want to patch it in to 3.24

Close to the top of the zoomOut function:
old...
		var pad = this.outerBorder + this.innerBorder - this.zoomPopBorder;
this.setSize(
new...
		var pad = this.outerBorder + this.innerBorder - this.zoomPopBorder;
this.setPosition(this.fbBox, 'absolute');
this.setSize(

By the way, all the issues that IE8b2 had are resolved in the release candidate.
Thanks, but I use the compressed js-file and can't find the 'var pad ...'
Administrator
You'd have to edit it in the uncompressed and then re-compress it yerself. Or wait...

Page: 1