Title for slideshow

Page: 1

Author Post
Is it possible to assign a title to all images of a slideshow only one times?
I have 80-150 images, which all have the same title. It would be stupid to assign the same title to every image.

Mike
Solved - I found it.
Administrator
For the record, the easiest way is to assign a caption in the options that are set on a containing div that holds all the slideshow links.
I found it. I am learning more from floatbox every day. :-)

My next problem :-(
In the moment I have the title bottom left (default, I think)
I try to position the title with captionPos: 'tc'
If I do so, no title is displayed.

Mike
Administrator
I would need to see a live page online that exhibits this problem to determine the cause.

Note that the default position for caption2 is "tc".
When I have "Print.." and Nav on the top, and
captionPos:'tc'
caption:`Title`
no title is displayed. (Choose "Endlos")
http://www.postgeschichten.de/e_exponat1.asp?a=1&e=13

I think it is not possible to have one row with title and a second row with "Print.." - Nav/Close.

Then I tried caption2. The title is dispayed on the left side centered on the top, but "Print..." is even centered. (Choose "Endlos")
http://www.postgeschichten.de/e_exponat1.asp?a=1&e=13

Mike
Administrator
I'm not sure what I'm looking for here. There's two links that contain the text "Endlos". Neither has caption defined, nor a captionPos option set. They both have titleAsCaption:True. The capital "T" in True is a syntax error, but it doesn't matter in this case because true is the default value for that option. There is no caption defined, and the link has no title attribute, hence no caption is shown in the floatbox.

Your second observations about the positioning of caption2 and the Print link are correct, and by design. Please have a read of the "Layout" section in the Instructions.
I see that there are some restrictions, which hinder my ideas. I will try to understand Your model.

mike

Page: 1