Make the floatbox larger height than the window

Page: 1

Author Post
I'm looking to buy floatbox as a solution for our product but I need it to do one thing before I do, otherwise I'll have to look for an alternative.

I want to have the floatbox popup have a larger height than the window if necessary. I don't want a window-sized popup with scrollbars within that. I want the popup to show beyond the 'fold', and I have to scroll the entire page in order to see the content below the fold.

We currently have this behaviour using www.ericmmartin.com/projects/simplemodal/ but we're looking for a non-JQuery option.

Additionally, it would be good if while doing so, the background (whatever's underneath the floatbox) didn't scroll. Again, we have this behaviour using simplemodal above and we'd like to keep it. This isn't as important as the first request, but if there's a way it'd be good.

Apologies if this is obvious, I've spent the last 20 minutes playing with options and haven't found how to do this yet.
Administrator
autoFit:false to make the floatbox not fit itself to the browser window size.

boxScroll:false to fix the floatbox's position so it does not scroll with the underlying content.

pageScroll:false to also disable the scrolling of the underlying content.

Note that you cannot disable scroll if the floatbox is displayed at a larger size than the current browser window (because then folks wouldn't have a way of getting to the offscreen content).
Thanks, this is closer to what I want. I DO want it to autoFit horizontally though, just not vertically. I want the width to always be equal or less than the window width, but the height to be unlimited. I'm looking at a few ways to do this but they're all a little hacky. Is there a way to do it through these options?

Page: 1