Floatbox slow in Chrome and causing pages to load slowly

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi,

Floatbox is causing pages to load slowly in Chrome, and there's significant lag when I scroll through pictures. When I removed the includes/floatbox code on pages that didn't have a fb, the page loaded fine. Firefox and IE are fine.

http://www.visiontron.com/prod-crowd-15-foot-single-line-crowd-control-posts.asp
Administrator
I don't think this is a general problem, but is instead particular to your Chrome instance. Right now I can test only with Chrome on Android, which is behaving fine on your page. It will be two days before I can test with Chrome on Windows. But Chrome has been used a ton of times against Floatbox content without issues of slowing down.

Perhaps you have some plugin or extension that is bogging things down. Try it with all extensions disabled to see if this might be the case.
Administrator
I tested your page with Chrome on Windows 7 and everything was fine. It loaded quickly and the Floatbox gallery operated quickly and normally. The problem is definitely confined to your particular Chrome instance.

Page: 1