XML Parsing Error

Page: 1

Author Post
theprodigy
First thing, I would like to apologize in case this is already asked, but my search didn't provide any answers.

I am trying to open up a floatbox, which contains a link to open a second floatbox. I know you have one in the examples, but for some reason, I can't get it to work. I've tried everything from reloading the floatbox javascript in the first box, to tagAnchors, etc.

I finally noticed one small difference between my code and yours. type:ajax. I had this in the second link, but not in the first. So, I put it in. Now, I'm receiving a "XML Parsing Error: undefined entity" message instead of the floatbox page I'm expecting. If I don't put "type:ajax", the page loads just fine.

Can you please help me with either or both of my issues (2 floatboxes and XML Error).

Thanks
Administrator
It sounds like you should be loading your pages as iframes, rather than as ajax content, so try removing type:ajax from everything.

Then, make sure the include lines for floatbox.js and floatbox.css are in the head section of your first floatboxed page, as well as on the base page. This is necessary to allow the anchors inside the first floatboxed page to be managed by the floatbox code.

If still no joy, feel free to point me to an online example that I can dissect.

Cheers...
theprodigy
I got it working!

Thank you very much for your reply.

Page: 1