How would I do this?

Page: 1

Author Post
nycpicasso
Here is a link for a site that uses thickbox/drupal for the online store http://www.samuelowengallery.com/posters.

My question is how can I use the same layout in FB so that it has the same details as the site above with the 'approximate size' feature changing to reflect the artwork size.

I really want to use this for my art website. Is this hard to do and what file would I use to make the changes. I'm fairly new to css and do not know java script at all.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Administrator
Each of those poster pages is a separate html page displayed as an iframe. They are dynamically generated pages created by server-side code - likely php. Since you say you are relatively new to website coding, you will probably have more success building individual static pages rather than dynamically building the pages on demand.

To do this, you would build an html page for each art image you wanted to display in floatbox. Make the pages appear the way you want them to when they are loaded as normal pages on your site. When that's done, you can then simply load those pages as iframes in floatbox as described in the instructions (see the 'HTML content' section).
nycpicasso
Thank you

Page: 1