Make Title a Link

Page: 1

Author Post
commarts
Hello,

What I'm assuming is very simple, I would like to make the title of all my pops a link that opens a new window (target="_blank).

Here is an example of my page "http://www.sucro.se/web.html" and I guess to reiterate it to maybe explain better. After the popup opens I would like to make the title a link in the lower left hand corner of the popup. Is this possible?
Administrator
Yes, it's relatively painless to put a hyperlink in the caption. The caption can take html. You mentioned using the title attribute. This works, but has the downside of being shown as a tool-tip when mouse-hovered. IMO, it's better to use the caption option, and that's what I'll show here.

Use the rev attribute to setup the caption. Something like:
rev="caption:`This is my caption`"
To put html in the caption, you need to escape the html entities (&, <, >, "). So a caption with a link in it could look like this:
rev="caption:`&lt;a href=&quot;somePage.html&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;click me&lt;/a&gt;`"

Your site looks good. You may already be aware of this, but you can move the caption and close link to the top if you like. The way you are using floatbox, I think it would look better there. You can set infoPos to 'tl' (or 'tc') and controlPos to 'tr' if you like.
commarts
What can I say? YOU ROCK! Be prepared for a donation!

Page: 1