Page Not Found - But only for a second..

Page: 1

Author Post
voyageofthedolphins
Hi,

Firstly, thank you for this excellent code. :)

I`m loading data into an iframe. It works fine, but for a split second before the content loads I see 'Page Not Found'.

I`m setting up a website for a client, so I only have the files on localhost at the moment. The structure is:

localhost/fce/floatbox/

I initiate the load in a url as follows:

<a href="link.html" rel="floatbox" rev="width:700 height:500 scrolling:auto"....

Which loads the 'link.html' file with no problems, but as mentioned earlier I get page not found for a split second.

In my apache error log I see this:

[Fri Oct 24 15:18:09 2008] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/floatbox, referer: http://localhost/blah blah/...

Do you have any ideas why this is happening? I`ve tried juggling the folder around into different places, but always get this happening.

Thank you for your help,
David.
Administrator
Make sure the urlGraphics and urlLanguages options in the top section of floatbox.js are set correctly for your non-standard install path. In your case, it looks like they should be set to '/fce/floatbox/graphics/' and '/fce/floatbox/languages/'.
voyageofthedolphins
Thanks for the fast reply. I`ve changed the code and the page not found has now disappeared. It is still writing the entry to the log file though for some reason, but thats ok, I can live with that. I`ll wait to see what happens on the live server.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend.

Page: 1