Help! Please......................

Page: 1

Author Post
sbl
Sorry to be so boring, but i like Floatbox and would like to use it in my website. The only problem is i know nothing about CSS Javascript blah blah. The only thing i can do a little is edit my web pages with Taco. So my question is can anyone please give me step-by-step instructions on getting Floatbox to work.

Many many thanks for your time and trouble.

PS I did search the forum, but maybe i asked the wrong questions.
Administrator
In the download package there is a docs folder. In the docs folder there are both simple (quick start) and detailed instructions in the file instructions.html. Those same instructions can also be found on the floatbox home page (see the link at the top left of this page). The floatbox demo page includes the sample html markup for each item shown.
sbl
Thanks for the response and i have read the basic instruction, but it doesn't seem to work. I realise of course that it's something I'm doing ( or not doing). isearch.dk Could it be the other javascripts on the pages? As i'm not really sure what anything does I didn't want to delete any lines.

Again, thanks for your time.
Administrator
It looks to be a permissions issue on your site. When I try to access http://isearch.dk/floatbox/floatbox.js I get a 403:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /floatbox/floatbox.js on this server.
sbl
Thank you , thank you, thank you. That was it, it was the permissions. Your a star!

Page: 1