language change

Page: 1

Author Post
mr-pit
A great script!!!!

I've changed the configuration setting in framebox.js to

language: 'de'

but it doesn't take effect.

If I change other setting (e.g. overlayOpacity: 80 ) it works.

(sorry for my english :?)
afrenyo
I also have problems seeing anything but default wording when using the language:en or any other language (along with graphicsType).

All text displays in English, and not even changes to the en.json file are reflected.
Administrator
The ajax fetch of the language file (*.json) is failing. Probably one of two reasons:
1. The folder containing the language files is not in the location pointed to by the urlLanguages setting in the js file, or...
2. The language files are being loaded from a different domain than that of the host page. Ajax can't go across domains.
mr-pit
Unfortunately, neither of the two statements are true. :|
Administrator
Can you point me to an online instance of the problem where I can take a look? Can you also report whether the "AJAX Content" sample on my demo page loads for you? If not, what browser are you using?
mr-pit
I use firefox 3.0.1; the AJAX Content sample works.

my galeries are online on http://www.peter-englhard.de ->[Medien]
Administrator
Danke. That helps.

Statement number 1 is true.
The folder containing the language files is not in the location pointed to by the urlLanguages setting in the js file.

Your floatbox language files are in the folder /hp2009/floatbox/languages/. The setting in your framebox.js file is set to the default install location of urlLanguages:'/floatbox/languages/'. Add in the additional hp2009 folder into that path and you should be fine. You'll want to update urlGraphics while you're in there too.

ansto?end...
mr-pit
Thanks a lot! Now it works! :P

The path of "urlLanguages" must be relative to the root of my webspace and not relative to the root of my project.

Cheers...
« Last edit by Unknown on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:33 pm. »
afrenyo
resetting the default folder path in the .js file fixed my problems too.
thanks.

Page: 1