infoBox Position

Page: 1

Author Post
chrisch
First of all: Nice script :)

Is there a way to put the info box on the left or right side of the content? In the options i saw only the possibility to put it on the top or on the bottom.
Administrator
Not sure if you mean the box that shows the info content or the link that says "Info..." that opens that box.

You can position the box containing the info content by setting boxLeft and boxTop in infoOptions.

The infoPanel, which contains the caption, item x of y display, info link and print link, cannot be positioned to the side of the content in the floatbox frame area. infoPos choices are 'tl', 'tc', 'tr', 'bl', 'bc' & 'br'. (t=top, b=bottom, r=right, c=center, l=left)
chrisch
I mean the box with the info content (caption, item x of y and so on). I have to display longer text and so it would be nice if i can move the info box to the left or right side of the image. Hm...ok, i have to try another solution. :(
Administrator
I see. I've seen some other lightbox clone that does this, but I can't remember which one. You could also accomplish something similar by combining your text and image on an iframed page and showing that in floatbox.
Good luck...

Page: 1