Popup Thumbnails

Page: 1

Author Post
Just to let you know, the Popup Thumbnails - fbPopup, etc - on your demo pages aren't working in Firefox (current version 64.0).
Administrator
Thanks Roy.

They are also misbehaving on touch devices by simultaneously popping up the thumb and opening up the linked floatbox, instead of sequencing those actions across two touch taps.
Not just your demo:
http://www.southernflinders-midnorth.com.au/towns/t_melrose.htm

The town services, etc in the left hand column all have Floatbox tooltips, thus:

<p class="fbTooltip" data-fb-tooltip="source:#bowl attachToHost:true placement:right boxLeftAdjust:-50" >
Melrose Bowling Club Inc</p><div id="bowl" class="inlinedivs">Melrose Bowling Club Inc<br/>Stuart Street MELROSE . Phone: 08 8666 2187</div>

No Tooltip in Firefox but works fine in Chrome. Didn't look in IE because I don't like it.
There are FB Tooltips all over the site - all not working, dammit.
This had been working OK for years in FF and only just spotted that it had stopped.
Administrator
Yes, it will be everywhere that Firefox goes.

It's still fine in Edge. And although I don't test anything in IE anymore, it will be fine there, because it used to be and IE hasn't change.

Looks like Firefox recently introduced a bug in their browser where either setting css top or reporting offsetTop is off by 1px. It's a fragility in Floatbox that this 1px error causes it to believe that the thumbnail is already being displayed when it's not.

I'll try to get a fixed released that works around this new Firefox bug out the door in one or two days. Please let me know if you want a quick patch before that release, similar to the one provided for cyclers not cycling when in a floatbox.
Administrator
Version 8.1.3 is now available.
You're the best, Byron!

Page: 1