infoText -> Change (i) image

Page: 1

Author Post
How do I change the image for the info icon ("i" in a circle)?
I have photos and want to have a camera symbol which shows the photographer when clicked.

Also on the upcoming text box I can set the contentBackgroundColor to black but failed to change the textColor to white. Tried textColor and strongTextColor.
Administrator
Modern Floatbox does not use images for its graphical components such as close, prev, next buttons, info and print icons, etc. The icons are custom font characters, delivered in various formats via the resources/fbicon.* files. There's lots of benefits to delivering the icons this way, but a downside is that it's a major and time-consuming task to modify the font file sources and they're not user editable or replaceable.

Floatbox never modifies or gets involved in any way in the presentation of the content that it displays. The various colour options apply to the floatbox components only. Style the content with CSS exactly as you would were Floatbox not in use.

From the Options Reference...
textColor - css color
strongTextColor - ...
These work the same as the other color options. 'textColor' applies to the 'item x of y' display, index links, and the 'open in a new window' link. 'strongTextColor' applies to captions, info and print links, and the new window link when it's hovered.
Thanks for the info on the info icon. Then I'll stick with that.

Since the contentBackgroundColor can be set by Floatbox I assumed this would also be true for the textColor (which sounded exactly like an option for that). So I'll set the text color with css.

Page: 1