Hide everything from the border area

Page: 1

Author Post
Hello,

Is there any way to hide the title / caption and the progress text ("Page x of y" - I think it's called info link in the docs) from the floatbox border area?

I only want a simple, empty border, but the most I was able to do so far was to hide the controls and the close button.

Thanks,
Bogdan
Administrator
You're probably looking for the showItemNumber and titleAsCaption options, described in the Options Reference, which both default to true.
That was it, thanks!

I completely missed out showItemNumber, and the description for titleAsCaption was a bit misleading, as it said "To disable the setting of captions from title attributes, set titleAsCaption to false.", not "To disable the display of captions...".

Bogdan
Administrator
It's easy to miss some of the available options because there's too damn many of them.

I understand why you might think the titleAsCaption blurb to be misleading, but it's not really. Setting titleAsCaption:false will not disable the display of a caption if the caption is set by some other means. It merely does what the description says: prevents the caption from being picked up from the a link's title attribute when it is not set directly.

Page: 1