fb.resize not working for width

Page: 1

Author Post
I am building a wizard that opens in a floatbox with initial dimensions of width=350 and height=300.

One of the steps of the wizard basically needs a full size window, so I use fb.resize(), which works perfectly. The problem is with the step following that fb.resize(). When I try to shrink the box via fb.resize(350, 300), the height is processed correctly, but the width stays full screen.

Nothing that I try will render the width any smaller than it became during the fb.resize().
Administrator
I haven't been able to reproduce this, so I'm unable to give a definitive solution. fb.resize is being quite obedient and compliant for me, willingly resizeing larger, smaller and combinations thereof every time.

So I can only suggest a fishing expedition. How about changing up some of the settings that affect box sizing and see if any of those are getting in the way. Candidates for experimention might be autoFit, stickyAutoFit, measureHTML, stickyDragResize (yes, even though you are not resizing that way), and maybe even the contentScroll option.

If you do find a setting or combination of settings that modifies how fb.resize behaves, please report back to that I can try to eliminate the interference in future releases.

Sorry I don't have a "do this and your done" answer for this one.
Thanks for the info. I'll try all of the options that you suggested and post more info within the next day or so.
No combination of the options that you suggested had any affect. I will work on a prototype that you can access in order to see what is happening. It might take awhile as this is just a personal project that I don't have much time for. Thanks.

Page: 1