Maximizing image size

Page: 1

Author Post
I'm setting up floatbox for a mobile site, and I was wondering if there's anything I can do to maximize the size of an enlarged image. My class is set to "floatbox naked", which makes a lot of difference, removing the borders, captions and controls, but there's still about 3/16" between the outer edge of the enlarged image and the outside edge of the visible page. The "naked" class sets padding to 0, so there must be something other than that. I've looked through the options documentation but don't see anything obvious.

Is there a way that I can remove this padding, or am I hitting the limits of what's possible?

Thanks.
Administrator
The gap between an image that has been autoFit to the screen size is controlled primarily by the autoFitSpace option, which defaults to 5px.

However, setting autoFitSpace to 0 won't necessarily remove the gap. If you are showing the outerClose button - which you are when using the naked class - then the gap will be a minimum of half the width of the outerClose button: 14px. The outerClose button will be snug against the screen edge, but the image edge will be 14px in on both sides to maintain symmetry.

More info:
You can set showOuterClose:false to completely remove the gap. The user will not have any visible clues as to how to close the image, but can do so by tapping on the semi-opaque overlay outside of the image bounds. You can also set contentClickCloses:true to allow the image to close by tapping the image itself.
« Last edit by admin on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:46 pm. »
autoFitSpace: 0 gave me a little more. I tried setting showOuterClose to false, and although the button disappeared, the image didn't get any larger. But I think I prefer having that close button there, so this isn't a big deal.

Thanks for the help!

Page: 1