sameBox:true and fb.goBack()

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi Byron,
I have a little trouble with sameBox:true and fb.goBack() in IE :roll:
On Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari it works perfectly.
Can you look at the times?
Under: http://www.rainbow-gym.de/html/test/1/page.htm please left-click on START, then in the Floatbox on one of the cars.
fb.goBack () works for me in IE not!!
Can you help me :lol:
Greeting Wolle

PS: Sorry, translated with google ;-)
« Last edit by wnwtal on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:36 am. »
Administrator
Google translate did a respectable job with your post.

In IE, you're getting the dreaded "cannot execute code from a freed script" error. This is unique to IE and occurs when it is processing code from an iframe that is no longer instantiated on the page.

I think the best way to make IE happy on your sample pages is to not use iframes. Rather than loading each new page as new iframe content, try bringing in just the required html snippets as type:ajax content. This way, all the content will be part of the main page and IE should not get an opportunity to complain about vanished iframe contexts.
OK, I've switched to AJAX and it works perfectly in all Browsers.
If you have 2 minutes of your time, it would be nice if you could look at the fb source code, it was my first AJAX session :roll: .
For your help I am very grateful,
greetings

Wolle :D
« Last edit by wnwtal on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:46 pm. »
Hi Byron,
I just got a little problem with the tooltip.
I have the VW Beetle missed a tooltip and already does sameBox: no longer true.
In the Mercedes I have omitted the tooltip and the sameBox: true works here.
How can I sameBox: true combined with the tooltip. Do you have an idea?

http://www.rainbow-gym.de/html/test/1/page.htm

Greeting Wolle :D
« Last edit by wnwtal on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:41 pm. »
Administrator
The sameBox option is intended for use with standard floatbox content, and not with fbContext or fbTooltip boxes. A sameBox request on a standard floatbox will not re-use an open tooltip box if it is present. To be honest, I don't know what happens if you put sameBox:true on an fbTooltip and there is an open standard floatbox. This is not a supported use of sameBox. Even if you get behaviour you want using sameBox with tooltips, I would recommend against it as there is no guarantee that the accidental behaviour will persist in subsequent Floatbox versions.
OK, I've solved the problem differently :mrgreen:

Page: 1