Cycler doesn't work

Page: 1

Author Post
see my page, the cycler doesn't work any more after a number of turned pages, I would guess this is

1. the browser didn't work (earlier version chrome v25 appears ok)
2. the floatbox.js conflicts with turn.min.js

grateful for your advice, many thanks!
Administrator
The first thing that jumps out at me is that the fbCycler host element is <span>. Floatbox is expecting the host element to be a <div>.

Could you please change that to a div and see where we stand.
Restricted by the turn.min.js, Span is used to avoid conflicts with other elements ... <div> <p>.

While all the CYCLER in the first 4 pages are working fine, those after page 5 are not showing ...
by the way, even when I hosted the cycler to div, I still see the same ...
Administrator
Ah, ok. I didn't see any functioning cyclers at all on my first visit to the page. It's a very strange interface. Scrollbars are disabled (not present) and the navigation hints about using arrow keys to turn pages are not in the visible content unless I maximize my browser to full-screen.

It looks like those cyclers that aren't working are not present at the initial page load but are added dynamically when pages are turned. When Floatbox content is added dynamically to a page, you need to run fb.activate() to light it up. http://floatboxjs.com/instructions#dynamic

Find somewhere in your page's javascript where you can call fb.activate() whenever a page is turned.
Yes, got it working

Many thanks!!

Page: 1