Thumbnail cycler with Audio

Page: 1

Author Post
Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful product.

Is it possible to play audio along with image thumbnail cycler. It will be
perfect for my usage to give the feel of a video without creating a video.

Can you provide some sampler code or point to demo, if you have it. I didn't find any and thought might have missed since it will be a neat feature to have in floatbox.

Thanks much,
Priti
Administrator
You don't need Floatbox or any other library to easily add audio to a page. Search on "HTML5 audio" for the how-to details.
Thank you for pointing that out. I was able to use audio with floatbox with afterBoxStart and beforeBoxend event callback.

One question - For the slideshow, is it possible to keep it on a loop? ie. after the last slide it starts again with 1st slide and so on..

Thanks,
Priti
Administrator
Yes, you can use the before and after callbacks to do stuff on a floatbox load and end, but your question was about thumbnail cyclers. These are not in a floatbox. They are on the main page, start with the page, and run for as long as the page is up.

For a gallery slideshow being shown in a floatbox, the afterSlideshow option controls what happens when all images have been seen. The default is 'exit' and the other recognized values are 'stop' and 'loop'.

Page: 1