Don't zoom the loader

Page: 1

Author Post
Hello,

i have a problem with floatbox. I don't want floatbox to do these zoom animations on thumbnail click, so i set zoomSource to null and resizeDuration to 0. That's working fine, now the image only doing a fade on click. My problem is the loader.gif, which still zooms from the source image clicked to the center before the first gallery image appears. How do I set the options that the loader stays in the center of the screen?

my options:

fbPageOptions = {
boxColor: 'rgba(128,128,128,0)',
resizeDuration: 0,
imageFadeDuration: 1,
overlayFadeDuration: 1,
overlayOpacity: 100,
padding: 0,
outerBorder: 0,
innerBorder: 0,
boxCornerRadius: 0,
shadowType: 'none',
showClose: false,
showOuterClose: true,
caption: null,
newWindowLinkPos: 'tl',
showItemNumber:false,
enableImageResize: false,
zoomSource: null,
enableDragMove: false,
navType: 'overlay',
showNavOverlay: true,
navOverlayPos: 40,
navOverlayWidth: 40,
transitionDuration: 0,
imageTransition: 'fade',
exitTo: null,
startAtClick: false
};

Thank you
Administrator
From the Options Reference:
startAt - id | null
The default starting point for opening box animations is either at the click or touch location or from a thumbnail if the 'zoom' effect is being used. Set startAt to an id of an element on the page to start the animations from the center of that element. Set startAt to null to make the starting point the center of the screen.
Yes, thank you. Unfortunately setting this option to null doesn't do nothing. The loader is still zooming. I'm using v.6.0.4
Administrator
It's not clear to me what you are looking for, but I notice that you are setting resizeDuration:0. In the version 6 series the option you are looking for is resizeTime.

If you have upgraded from an older Floatbox version, it's really helpful to check the download page's changelog for the new major release to see what changes might affect you. http://floatboxjs.com/download#v6.0.0

Page: 1