Creating slideshow for each pic in a WordPress Gallery

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi, I absolutely love your stuff and was hoping I'd beable to make it work on my WordPress site easily as I read the article. I chose a theme according to the awesome photo gallery and I can't figure out how to use floatbox with each picture in the gallery. I am making a one page site so the person doesn't leave the page. They can click on any picture which each will represent a category of pictures. So, when a person clicks on the pic, all pics that pertain to that subject can be scrolled through.

There isn't a place in the WordPress picture gallery (for each picture) for me to put coding in for each floatbox. I see that floatbox works in the text editor, but I'm not using that to link pics and actually can't. Does any of this make sense? the site is (NOT DONE - all pics are placeholders) www.laurabakerphotography.com I only have one picture linked up to floatbox which is the top second picure (it's just linked to a random pic as I am only testing). I am wondering if I can use custom fields or something, but still don't know how to do that. I may be asking too much. I plan to purchase this if I know it works. Any incite would be great!!!
Administrator
Hi, and welcome.

I can't really tell you how to use WordPress. I can only tell you the HTML markup you need on your pages to use Floatbox, and the documentation and demo samples cover this topic quite well. For example, you need to assign a common group string in the data-fb-options attribute to create a gallery set group. The easiest way I found to get this sort of thing done in WordPress is to drop into HTML edit mode and just type in the markup you need.

Page: 1